In 1994 Jonathan Walker started trading as J Walker Building Contractor. After eight years J Walker Brickwork was incorporated to become a limited company.
There are currently 3 Director/shareholders in the company, all with diverse experience in different industry sectors. Having a strong management team in place means J. Walker Brickwork can offer their clients expertise from pre-tender until final account.
We are committed to providing;
- Skilled workforce
- Fully CSCS compliant
- Trained in the use of abrasive wheels
We are committed to ensuring that;
- All our supervisors are SMSTS trained
- Quarterly bricklaying gang assessments carried out for quality, cleanliness, reliability and safety in their methods of working
- Qualified in First Aid
Our commitment to training includes;
- Programme of site trade talks given by the NHBC
- Quality check lists used by our supervisors to ensure NHBC standards and specifications are maintained
- Regular tool box talks carried out by supervisors
Health & Safety
Monitoring and reviewing our working practices;
J. Walker Brickwork Ltd utilises the services of an external auditor who works closely with the management team to monitor and review our working practices on a regular basis along with a comprehensive annual review.